Sunday, May 20
i miss soccer. argh a decent post on this some other day.
too many things happening around me, to me.
"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.
if im half as wise as the bear then perhaps this entry wouldnt look this crap.
I drew a lineI drew a line for youOh what a thing to do And it was all yellow
if you asked me @ 9:08:00 PM
Sunday, May 20
i miss soccer. argh a decent post on this some other day.
too many things happening around me, to me.
"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.
if im half as wise as the bear then perhaps this entry wouldnt look this crap.
I drew a lineI drew a line for youOh what a thing to do And it was all yellow
Stop writing @ 9:08:00 PM